This Atlas Copco WEDA 08 self priming portable pump has a maximum flow of 325l/min. This small electric pump weighs 12.4kg and can handle up 7.5mm of solids.
Atlas Copco Electro-Submersible Dewatering Pump
The new Atlas Copco WEDA Small Range pumps are portable, light weight and easily maintained. They provide fast and efficient dewatering for a wide variety of applications, including:
- excavations in construction areas
- general dewatering requirements at mine, shipyard and other industrial sites;
- fire brigades;
- utility installations and repairs;
- maintenance and clean-up tasks in urban areas; and
- government and military response and preparedness program.
- The design of the pump’s outer jacket for cooling and thermo protection keeps it running safely under various conditions. The triple shaft seal assures a long life time and the semi vortex wet end minimizes maintenance.
- Polyurethane semi vortex impeller designed to handle water on construction sites, in manholes and industrial pits with very low risk of clogging;
- High torque capacitor/motor and a three terminal auto cut prevent the motor from overload and dry burning.